Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time Away...........

I'm not ever sure where this pic came from , but it is my daughter Michelle's line of garb. Michelle is in the middle and Jill (daughter in law) on the left, and Emma on the right. I don't think these are the most flattering pictures of their actual beauty, but you can kind of get the idea of how we all look when we are working the Ren Fests. (And don't listen to that TV commercial makes fun of working at one)
I'm not really taking time off, although, it is slow posting here. I have been buried in my daughter's business, Damsel in this Dress, and unable to do the things I'm used to doing or wanted to do. A week and a half ago, I was gone for 4 days helping as a saleperson in the Norman OK Ren Fest. Yesterday, I spent a very long day helping her and hubby in Muscogee OK fixing up the permanent building that is their shop for the big fest all during May. Brent and Tyler, (mine and Michelle's spouses) are still there today. It feels like we've been captured in a whirlwind.

Anyway, I'm thinking about my next post and trying to come up with a goody. Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. When I first learned of your blog from Lucy's site I went to the link for your daughter's Damsel in This Dress site. Her work is AMAZING! I wish I could afford one of her lovely corsets, they are all beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want something from Michelle's store either email her and tell her I sent you there or you could go through me and perhaps I could help you get something. I have been gone a lot working for Michelle, and feel dreadfully negligent of my blog site. I hope to be back in full swing later in June.

    ReplyDelete